Note: If you cannot remember your password, click Forgot password? at the bottom of the page to create a new password.
1. Navigate to and click on your personal folder to which you’d like to upload a file.
2. On the next screen, drag and drop the files you wish to upload from your computer folder or desktop to the box on the screen; or click on Browse Files in the middle of the page.
3. After placing all files you wish to upload in the box, files will automatically upload.
1. Click the Download Attachments located in the email from the person sending you files.
Note: The link may appear as a ShareFile URL, Click here to download [file name] or Click here to download these items, depending on how the person sent you files and whether or not the link contains a single file or multiple files.
2. The files will then download to your computer. If you’d like, you can open the file and save it to any local folder.
1. Navigate to the folder in your ShareFile account that contains the file you wish to download.
2. Click the checkbox to the left of the filename of the file to be downloaded. Then, in the drop-down menu located next to the file name, select Download.
Note: You can select and download multiple files at once by checking the boxes next to the files you wish to download first and then following step 2.
3. The files will then download to your computer. If you’d like, you can open the file and save it to any local folder.
Still need help? Search through and access hundreds of support articles in the ShareFile Knowledge Base at kb.ShareFile.com.